Our Office Philosophy
“Prevention is better than cure” we truly believe that. Using education, regular follow-up and good practices we will ensure good oral health of our patients. We recognize that when treatment is required, many children and parents are anxious about dentistry. Our goal is to provide a caring and fun environment for the kids so we can reduce anxiety, use techniques and technology that help reduce pain. A patient that leaves happy keeps us happy.
We maintain strict infection control using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Sterilization and cross contamination processes along with validation are used to ensure this. We understand such measures are essential for the protection of our patients and ourselves.
We use mercury free fillings, digital x-rays that reduce radiation exposure, fluoride gels that prevent cavities.
Following CDC/ADA/MSDA guidelines we have retrained our staff on disinfection and safety protocols to account for the new reality. Here are just a few highlights
1. We limit our waiting area to only 1 family at a time. We request families to let us know when they arrive and we will call them to come in when the other family leaves. Reducing exposure between families.
2. We screen patients and family members for COVID per ADA guidelines before they enter area and again upon entry. A temperature check is done on all patients, family, staff (daily).
3. Staff are required to remain home if sick and quarantine as required per CDC protocols.
4. We installed barrier glass to our Frontdesk as sneezeguards
5. We have special medical grade air purifiers in all rooms and frontdesk to filter the circulating air.
6. We now cover all our equipment with disposable liners as extra precaution against aerosols.
7. Our staff now use double mask and face shields while working in addition to the PPE’s used per CDC protocol
8. We removed all kids play items, magazines from our waiting area and apply disposable liners to ipads so kids can play safely while they wait
9. Our routine use of rubber dams, laser has kept us ahead of competition in reducing aerosols and preventing spread of virus.
10. We are continuously monitoring developments in our field. Our aim is to keep updating our safety protocol based on scientific evidence. This always keeps us ahead of recommendations made by authorities.
As dental professional and as Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Dr Baliga is a skilled clinician. She and her team prides themselves in providing state-of-the-art care for their patients. Dr. Baliga & her team keep up by attending continuing education seminars, meetings, lectures, hands on workshops and visits to conventions to meet new vendors. In addition Dr. Baliga is part of many local and national professional organizations that help her stay abreast of the changes and recommendations in her profession.
Each child is unique so treatment modality has to be personalized for each child. Our caring, fun environment begins in the waiting area when the child arrives they are greeted by a smiling front desk, a lobby that keeps children engaged. A dental professional then interacts with the child to make them comfortable and gaining their trust before taking them chairside. TV’s and headphone for child when in the chair makes them feel at home. A relax child is a responsive child, making the treatment easier and faster. We recognize some children might need other techniques to personalize therapy. We offer sedation dentistry, hospital dentistry, we even have lasers instead of dental drills that eliminate need for anesthesia and are relatively painless compared to traditional dentistry. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you and your child with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your child’s dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Give us a try, we are sure that our service will bring you a smile.
To join our team email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now: http://applyfasthire.com/certified-dental-assistant-10